Here is a quick reference chart of online visualization tools. It’s here mostly for my reference as I plan to update it as I discover and test new ones that being created almost on daily basis.
In no particular order:
- http://verifiable.com/ – Turn any set of numbers into an explanatory picture with Verifiable.com
- http://manyeyes.alphaworks.ibm.com/manyeyes/ – Shared visualization and discovery
- http://www.swivel.com/ – Swivel’s mission is to make data useful so people share insights, make great decisions and improve lives.
- http://www.icharts.net/ – iCharts is a web services company that is creating a new market for online publishing and transactions around public and private charts.
- http://timetric.com/ – Making data useful
- http://www.trackngraph.com/ – The easy way to track and graph information
- http://widgenie.com/ – The all powerful data visualizer
- http://www.trendrr.com/ – Track, compare and share data, free. Identify trends across social graphs and networks, realize the potential of p2p, track engagement metrics, look at what is really happening, real time.
- http://www.wordle.net/ – Beautiful word clouds
- http://www.gapminder.org/upload-data/motion-chart/ – Gapminder/Google motion charts
Did I miss any? Leave a comment and I’ll update the post.